Terms of Service
Colheim GmbH & Co. KG
In the meadows 26/1
Tel. +49 7321 / 2722728
Fax +49 7321 / 2722710
URL: www.sleepcool.com de
1.Without exception, we base our treaties on the following conditions. However, individual agreements, in whatever form, take precedence over these terms and conditions.
2. We hereby contradict or deviate from the general terms and conditions of the contractual partner. They will not become part of the Treaty unless we contradict them again.
II Contract conclusion, content
1.Our offers presented on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to place orders.
2. The order is made by entering into the specified order mask. In the first step select the desired goods. In the second step, enter your customer data including invoice address and, where applicable. different delivery address. In the third step you confirm the delivery method (= free shipping). In the fourth step, choose how you want to pay. In the last step you have the opportunity to review all information (e.g. name, address, payment method, ordered items) and if necessary. to correct. The order is triggered by clicking on the order button.
3. You will receive an order confirmation from us immediately upon receipt of your order by e-mail. The contract only comes about through our confirmation of the contract in text form (e.g. by mail). However, we are obliged to inform you of any refusal of the order without delay. The orderer is bound by his order three days after the order is triggered.
4. The contract text for your order is stored with us. You can print the contract text by clicking on Print in the last step of the order process. You will also receive an order confirmation and order confirmation, each with the contract data and our terms and conditions, by email to the e-mail address you specify.
5. You can delete and correct your information as part of the order process by the delete button and cancel the order process at any time, e.g. by switching to another page or by closing the browser.
6.Contracts may be concluded only in German.
III. Withdrawal, right of retention
1. You have the right of withdrawal if you are a consumer within the meaning of Article 13(BGB). Please note our Revocation and the model for declaring revocation. Both can be found on our website.
2. If you make use of your legal right of withdrawal, you will bear the cost of returning. The costs of sending the goods to you shall be borne in the event of revocation. This does not apply if you have opted for a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer.
3. We may refuse repayment of the purchase price until we have received the goods from you or we have proof that you have sent the goods to us. This does not apply if we have offered to pick up the goods.
IV. Prices and payments
1.The prices given shall be understood as total prices including the applicable sales tax and, depending on the indication in the offer, zzgl. the declared shipping costs or including the shipping costs.
2. Payment shall be made upon receipt of the contract confirmation by transfer or by another payment method offered in the ordering process.
3. Payment by invoice
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sweden paragraph 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase of the invoice as payment option. Please note that purchases on account are only available to consumers and that the payment has to be made to Klarna.
When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a 14-day payment deadline. The full terms and conditions of the invoice can be found here. The online shop charges a fee of 0,00 euro per order for the purchase of the invoice with Klarna.
Klarna examines and evaluates your data data and maintains an exchange of data with other companies and business information companies if justified. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and according to the information contained in Klarna's data protection regulations.
The delivery period indicated in the offer shall apply. Delivery deadlines begin with the conclusion of the contract and with payment by the customer. Where subsequent contractual amendments are agreed, a delivery date or a new delivery deadline shall be agreed at the same time, if necessary.
Delivery of goods shall be effected by dispatch to the address of delivery indicated by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. The address of delivery given by the buyer is decisive for the settlement of the transaction. Self-extraction is not possible. We deliver to Germany and Austria.
If the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled to legal liability claims. We provide warranty in accordance with the legal provisions subject to the liability rules in the following paragraph.
1. We shall be liable only in the event of intent and gross negligence on the part of the undertaking or its servants or agents and in the event of breach of essential contractual obligations, i.e. such obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper implementation of the contract in the first place and which the contracting parties may rely on regularly. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations not based on intent or gross negligence, our liability is limited to foreseeable and typical damages.
2. The above provisions shall not apply to an injury to life, body and health and to liability under the Product Liability Act.
The delivered goods remain our property until they are paid in full.
IX. Data protection
Please note our Privacy.
X. Jurisdiction, place of jurisdiction
1. All treaties are governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the United Nations Single Sales Law (CISG).
2. Our registered office is the place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from the business relationship if the contractual partner is a merchant. In this case, however, we are also entitled to sue the contractor at its general place of jurisdiction.
From an order value of 30 euros free shipping within Germany!
Telephone advice: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 0049 - (0)7321 - 27 227 28
Pay conveniently by: PayPal, Klarna (invoice) or credit card